Returning Families Online Application for Enrollment
If a child from your family has attended Campbell County Schools in the past, and you have a new child that will be attending school, you can complete the enrollment forms by logging in to your Parent Portal account. When you log in to your Parent Portal account, you will find a link to the Online Enrollment on the bottom of the left menu. The Online Enrollment link in Parent Portal is open during the following times:
- For Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten- Open
Please access your Parent Portal Account where you can complete and submit the enrollment application within your Parent Portal account. All existing Parent Portal accounts have a link under the inbox to the Online Enrollment/Registration form.
- Please access your Parent Portal Account where you can complete and submit the enrollment application within your Parent Portal account. All existing Parent Portal accounts have a link at the bottom of the left menu to the Online Enrollment Form.
- If you do not yet have a Parent Portal account click here to sign up for an account to complete the online enrollment.
* It may take up to 2 hours after signing up for a new Parent Portal account to receive the Online Registration link in your Parent Portal inbox.
The online registration page may need to open a new window in your web browser. If you are having trouble with the registration process, please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in your web browser.
Welcome to the application process for families who are New to Campbell County
Thank you for your interest in Campbell County Public Schools. We want your child to have a quality education. To ensure a smooth beginning, it is necessary that we start this process by collecting all pertinent information. For the successful completion of this process, please review the following material before starting the application.
Visit our Kindergarten Enrollment Page if you are enrolling your child into Kindergarten.
Visit our PreK Application Page if you are interested in applying for your child to be a part of our PreK Program.
The following information should be understood or gathered beforehand as it is required for the New Family Enrollment Application (On-Line Registration Form) completion:
Before getting started:
- Make sure your internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge or other) is set where it will allow pop-ups to happen. Most browsers have the pop-up blocker as ‘ON’ by default. This should be changed to ‘OFF’.
- Know birth-dates of ALL persons in the household and for ALL emergency contacts. This allows for a better and faster means for searching the student database in emergency situations to get accurate assistance for a student.
- A valid email address and a valid cell phone number or other phone number is needed to complete the online forms.
- A physical address is your E-911 address. This is necessary to determine your school zone and bus number for transportation. A PO Box is NOT acceptable!
- The mailing address can be a PO Box.
Verify which school your child will attend.
To verify what school your child will attend, click Find My School and enter your full address.
Complete the Online Application process below
As you begin the online application, please write down the application number. This is critical information to assist in the instance that you are not able to continue, or your internet connection is interrupted.
Thank you for completing the online application. Please contact your child's school (school contact information) and alert them that you are new to the Division and have completed the online application. They will give you further information about the next steps.
Welcome to Campbell County Public Schools!
Virtual Option 2022/2023
In the event, you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include telephone contact information along with the enrollment application number of the enrollment/registration as it will be required for us to accurately assist.