Parent Portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Parent Portal is a secure, web-based application that allows you to view :
- Review and update your current contact information- Please be sure to update phone and address information promptly. We must have the correct information.
- your child’s attendance
- Monitor your child's lunch account and add money to the account.
- schedule and assignment grades
- posted report card grades and comments
- academic history and SOL test score history
- communicate with your child’s teachers by email
General Guidelines and Expectations for use:
- To access Parent Portal for the first time, you will need to create a username and password by visiting the Parent Portal Account Sign-up website. Parent Portal Account Sign-up You will be asked to verify your email address and provide information to verify your identity.
- After creating your account, you can log into Parent Portal at http://portal.campbell.k12.va.us
- The school system will only share parent portal information with parents and legal guardians.
- Please keep your information confidential to ensure the privacy of your child’s academic records.
- All communications between school and home will be respectful and focused on the student.
- The input of grades by teachers will be timely but not immediate. The school system expects grades to be entered within a week unless notification is made previously by the teacher.
- School responses to inquiries will be timely but not immediate. Please allow teachers time to compose a thoughtful response. The education and care for children will be the primary responsibility for school personnel.
Log In Information:
To access Parent Portal for the first time, you will need to create a username and password by visiting the Parent Portal Account Sign-up website. You will be asked to verify your email address and provide information to verify your identity.
After creating your account, you can access Parent Portal with your username and password.