Parent Portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Parent Portal is a secure, web-based application that allows you to view :
- Review and update your current contact information- Please be sure to update phone and address information promptly. We must have the correct information.
- your child’s attendance
- Monitor your child's lunch account and add money to the account.
- schedule and assignment grades
- posted report card grades and comments
- academic history and SOL test score history
- communicate with your child’s teachers by email
General Guidelines and Expectations for use:
- To access Parent Portal for the first time, you will need to create a username and password by visiting the Parent Portal Account Sign-up website. Parent Portal Account Sign-up You will be asked to verify your email address and provide information to verify your identity.
- After creating your account, you can log into Parent Portal at http://portal.campbell.k12.va.us
- The school system will only share parent portal information with parents and legal guardians.
- Please keep your information confidential to ensure the privacy of your child’s academic records.
- All communications between school and home will be respectful and focused on the student.
- The input of grades by teachers will be timely but not immediate. The school system expects grades to be entered within a week unless notification is made previously by the teacher.
- School responses to inquiries will be timely but not immediate. Please allow teachers time to compose a thoughtful response. The education and care for children will be the primary responsibility for school personnel.
Log In Information:
To access Parent Portal for the first time, you will need to create a username and password by visiting the Parent Portal Account Sign-up website. You will be asked to verify your email address and provide information to verify your identity.
After creating your account, you can access Parent Portal with your username and password.
Log in to Parent Portal
In the event you need assistance, please call your child's school or email firstname.lastname@example.org