Campbell County Schools' instructional program centers on the Virginia Standards of Learning and assumes responsibility for assuring every child a sequential, balanced program of academic, civic and social, vocational and personal studies.
The primary instructional goals of Campbell County schools are to assist students in attaining basic skills necessary for success in school and to succeed in life and work.
- Standards of Student Conduct
- Standards of Quality Teacher/Student Ratios
- Parental Responsibility and Involvement
- Campbell County 2016-2017 Comprehensive Plan
- Educational Technology Plan for 2011-2017
- Eating Disorders Awareness
- Student Fees
- Graduation Requirements
- FERPA Notification to Inspect Student Records
- Student Handbook - Updated 21-22
- Accountability and Virginia Public Schools Guide- New September 2016