Campbell County Schools' instructional program centers on the Virginia Standards of Learning and assumes responsibility for assuring every child a sequential, balanced program of academic, civic and social, vocational and personal studies.
The primary instructional goals of Campbell County schools are to assist students in attaining basic skills necessary for success in school and to succeed in life and work.
- Standards of Student Conduct
- Standards of Quality Teacher/Student Ratios
- Parental Responsibility and Involvement
- Campbell County 2022-2027 Comprehensive Plan
- Campbell County 2022-2027 Educational Technology Plan
- Student Fees
- Graduation Requirements
- FERPA Notification to Inspect Student Records
- Accountability and Virginia Public Schools Guide- New September 2016