My child will be four by September 30, 2023, and I would like to have him/her considered for the CCPS Pre-K program.
Please follow the steps below to complete the online application, and this will begin the application process.
Thank you for your interest in Campbell County Schools Pre-K program! The Pre-K program is grant-funded through the Virginia Preschool Initiative. Children are selected to attend our program based on income eligibility and other risk factors determined by Campbell County Schools. Completion of all application steps below are required for your child's application to be processed fully and your child to be considered for our program. Please contact the school you would attend for assistance with completing the application or obtaining the required documents.
Verify which school your child will attend.
To verify what school your child will attend, click Find My School and enter your full address.
Call your child's school before April 19, 2023 to make an appointment. Please also call the school if you have any questions.
|Leesville Road Elementary||434-239-0303|
|Yellow Branch Elementary||434-821-1021|
Complete the Pre-K survey: Proof of income is required for this process. To complete the survey, please have available all sources of income from each member of the household.
Be prepared for the following once you have an appointment scheduled At your scheduled time, please bring the following:
- Your child
- Parent/Guardian proof of residency(must bring two valid forms of evidence which includes your physical address)
- Bring proof of income to verify information stated on the Pre-K Survey (W-2, tax forms, pay stub, SSI verification, SNAP verification, TANF verification, a written statement from employer, child support, Social Security Benefits/Unemployment/Other)
- Your child's original birth certificate (hospital birth record is not accepted, photocopies are not accepted)
- School entrance physical/immunizations form
- Any Special Education, Legal, or Medical records that the school might need
Please bring all the required documents to the screening appointment. Please contact the school if you have any questions.
In the event you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.